Thursday, April 23, 2009

Even the greatest journey begins with a single *stumble* Owww, my ankle!

Hello Everyone!
*Crickets chirp*
Hello crickets! And welcome to my blog!
What’s it about, you ask? Well, that’s an excellent question, you curious crickety question-askers!
Umm…the truth is I’m not completely sure yet. But I have an idea. A wonderful, fabulous, gay fantasy extravaganza of an idea. I wanted to show you in interpretive dance, but I just hurt my ankle, see.
So, instead, here is a kind of pictorial mission statement for you, crickets. Here are some of the things that bring me joy.






If you like any of them, stay tuned, and you may see more.






Oh, and tell your friends to come over next time. I have cocoa.

1 comment:

  1. Pictorial Mission Statement - Awesome. Not the actual picture as much as the phrase.

    ReplyDelete